You Deserve Wealth

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Custom Search

Rich Single Momma

Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Coupon Resources – The Electronic Kind

single mom couponingA couple articles ago I told you about a few of my favorite coupon resources. TheGroceryGame.com, 918CouponQueen.com, CouponMom.com and Coupon.com. These sites are awesome for newbies like me. I suggest you read, read, read to understand how to make the most of clipping and shopping with coupons.

In my research I’ve learned even more ways to find coupons and save even more money! For years I’ve had a rewards card to my grocery store (Kroger by the way). I used it to take advantage of the store discounts as well as get a few cents off fuel for my car.

I recently learned that I can go to their website and pick coupons that would be downloaded to my rewards card. This way I wouldn’t have to clip coupons but I’d still get the discount by scanning my card. Pretty cool, huh?

Even more recently I learned about two more ways to download coupons to my rewards card. It’s through Cellfire.com and Shoutout.com. The interesting thing about using these e-coupons is they can be used in addition to paper coupons you may have for the same product. So it’s like you get double off and maybe even triple if the paper coupon can be doubled!

E-coupons are not as plentiful as regular coupon inserts or printable coupons but they still have value so it is not a waste to use them.

No comments: